Endoscopy for pets en Vitoria - Gasteiz
What is Endoscopy?
Endoscopy is a set of Minimally Invasive Techniques (MIT) that uses cameras going through small incisions or natural body openings in order to diagnose and treat disease with reduced body cavity invasion.
- Less postoperative pain due to minor trauma.
- Shorter anesthesia.
- Quicker recovery time.
- Reduction in the rate of complications.
- Better cosmetic effect.
- Laparoscopic spaying.
- Non-invasive examinations and biopsies.
- Removal of foreign bodies (in airways, digestive tract, ears...)
- Laparoscopic cryptorchidectomy.
- Removing bladder stones.
- Exploratory endoscopy: colonoscopy, rhinoscopy, thoracoscopy...
- Preventive gastropexy.
- Placement of gastric tubes.